Most helpful review

Recently contacted about warranty

Gotham Steel - Recently contacted about warranty
Contacted about warranty on Gotham steel hammered set, I had received as a gift for Christmas from family member. I talked to a customer service rep, sent in pictures as requested of my damaged set as requested by customer service. For replacement of some of the set.

User's recommendation: Keep receipts with gifts if it’s something like this. My set is about 2 years old. I did not think to check on the warranty one year in when I replaced the 10 inch pan one year in. My pots and pans get a lot of use but are always hand washed and I use silicone utensils.

ID
Newton, North Carolina

Verified Reviewer

I have tried to answer this several times and keep getting knocked off

My 9 pan sticks. I have your entire copper set. All products are performing beautifully. This pan sticks. I have had all Food at room temperature. Only low and medium heat. I baby the pans. Still sticks.

User's recommendation: Call customer service.

ID
Pros
  • Ceramic lining
Cons
  • Temperature requirements
Loss
Preferred solution
Replacement

Verified Reviewer

Worst set I ever used they are junk